About
About me
My name is Aissatou. I'm currently studying at Montmorency College. I have been studying health science for 3 semesters. This program will prepare me to a University program related to health, science, biology, chemestry and more. My plan is to study neuroscience or nutrition in University. There's a lot of competition to get into those University programs, so I have to maintain high grades.
About this blog
My blog will mainly be about my program and things related to health science. If you're currently thinking about going to health science in Cegep or if this is just something you're curious about, then this blog is for you. I will post plenty of things related to this subject, like glossaries, screencasts, career summary etc. I will also make sure to ensure the quality of my writing by asking advice to my teacher and my teammates. I will also make sure to read all the comments I receive.
Comments
Post a Comment